John M. Tighe, SRES
John began his Real Estate career in 1997, after moving to Colorado from Connecticut. He had owned his own real estate company since 2002. John recently joined Prudential Rocky Mountain Realtors as Business Director. John’s vast business background includes being an accomplished leader with a strong portfolio of successes orchestrating the startup, growth, marketing and optimization of diverse businesses. He worked for Cadbury Schweppes for 14 years where he served in many sales and marketing positions including National Sales Manager – Motts Juices and Director of Franchising for Schweppes, Motts and Sundrop nationally. John earned his SRES (Seniors Real Estate Specialist) designation in 2011.
John is active in the community.
· Past Chairman of the Board for the Alzheimer’s Association Colorado Chapter. His term ended December 2010, after being on the Board for six years
· Past President of the Peregrine Master Association HOA -5 years
· Charter member of CS Professionals
· Past member of the Community Advisory Board
· Member of the Government Affairs Committee for the Pikes Peak Association of Realtors
· Co-Founder of “Operation Thanks” a local fundraiser dedicated to our deployed troops.
John and his wife Shari have three daughters, an Old English Sheep dog and a Bearded Collie.
Please call John for all your Colorado Springs Real Estate needs. Service to his clients is his number one priority. He guarantees it!
CONTACT John M. Tighe, SRES